Posted January 06, 2012
Great teachers who care about all of their students. I get regular updates in person and through email on what my child's class room is doing and what I can do to help my child exceed! I am always welcome to go into his class room and observe or help with parties and crafts. I could have never guessed that my child would learn so much in a year! The school is full of positive adults that have taken an interest in him and most of them know him and greet him in the halls by name! I moved to Burlington because I had talked to high school students from the town I was living in and they hated school. So glad I made the move! My child is worth it!

Posted August 31, 2008
Great teachers, support staff and special ed services. The school has been making lots of positive improvements in the curriculum and the building. This is the top elementary school in the area and kids are getting a great education.

Posted July 08, 2008

Posted February 13, 2006
With the new principal we have this year, things are really looking up. The teachers are no longer walking on egg shells and the curriculum is finally being aligned to state standards. The building has also been reorganized and new restrooms and classroom doors have been added. I have been very pleased with the changes and the adoption of the MAP testing which will take a lot of pressure off the teachers to teach the tests for accreditiation. My children are doing great and are very happy this year.

Burlington Elementary K-5 1

Posted November 30, 2004
Local businesses contribute lots of money to this district. It seems as if between teacher in service mondays, and cramming sessions for 'every child left behind' testing, there is no time for education. We are one of 7 families I know of moving this year due to the mismanagement of this district.

Burlington Elementary K-5 1

Posted November 27, 2004
School administrators will not admit to any problems Any concerns brought up by parents are dismissed by administration, and then their children are harrassed at school. Many parents choose to home school, or drive their children to surrounding towns for schooling in this district.

Burlington Elementary K-5
706 Niagara, Burlington, KS  66839
Last modified Burlington Elementary K-5 is a Public school that serves grades K-5
Burlington Elementary K-5 Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top