Cheney Elementary School 5

Posted August 27, 2008
My son has done so great here. The teachers really care about each student and their reading program is wonderful!

Posted November 17, 2005
Cheney has a great school system thus far that my son has attended. Mrs. Hague is an awesome first grade teacher. Cheney is a small quiet town that is great to raise children in. Cheney Elementary has art, music, P.E., and band for extra-curricular activities. They don't have a variety of after-school functions, though. Overall, I am satisfied with the school's performance and my son's as well. My son is doing just fine; actually even better than kindergarten.

Posted September 29, 2004
- a former student
As a former student in Cheney (all 12 years), I find the experience to be wonderful. I have visited many other schools in Kansas and have yet to find one with the strong community support that Cheney has. I look forward to moving back and allowing my children a safe town to live in that pride's itself in education.

Posted October 09, 2003
I am a recent graduate of Cheney High School. I attended Cheney schools for all 12 years of my schooling. Cheney is full of great teachers and parents. The teachers genuinely care about each and everyone of their students and the parents in the community are very involved in their children's education. Cheney is a safe place to live and raise your children. I would definitely move back to Cheney and enroll my children in Cheney Schools.

Cheney Elementary School
126 West 5th, Cheney, KS  67025
Last modified Cheney Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cheney Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top