9-12 & Ungraded
Coffeyville, KS
Before care: Yes

Posted December 22, 2013
After K-6 at a small private school, I was apprehensive for my student to enter Coffeyville Public School. I quickly found my apprehension to be unfounded as administration and teachers are first class! FKHS collaborates with local industry so students can explore career options in a variety of fields. The principal actively supports not only sports, but fine arts as well and has a vision of success for each student. There is a definite spirit of integrity instilled into these students, which is demonstrated from the top down. I am proud to be a FKHS alumni and proud to support my children as they continue that legacy as part of the NADO family!

Posted October 13, 2011
In 2010 our HS hired an outstanding new principle & vice-principle. These 2 are on the same page, & have re-created the atmosphere @ FKHS. Working to encompass the entire student body into a family-style sense of being. Instead of hiding out or distancing themselves from the students, they show-up, anytime or anyplace their students have something going on they are there. Giving worth to each & every student, making connections. It has amazed me to notice the change in the student body, as they have bought into the new system. This year the theme continues as the "NADO FAMILY" grows stronger & more in touch with each other. Even teachers who seemed to be..."retired in place"...have decided that there was indeed a reason they chose to be teachers, and have emerged once again as educators with a new mission. I am proud to say I am "NADO", & once a NADO always a NADO. This is a great school, it was a great school, & it is going to be a great school. Education isn't only about what is taught, it isn't only about what is learned, but it has to be about what & how these things are "Lived"! Live as if every breath was your last, love as if you'll never meet again, & mean it!!

Posted March 15, 2011
Despite often criticism, as I student I've seen great things from this High School and my experience couldn't have been better. Not only does the school offer many programs to help and guide you, but its now developing more advanced classes and I can honestly see a better future in store for this already successful place of learning. I also would like to add that another comment says that the quality of the classes is lacking. I would have to disagree entirely, I think class quality is great, especially when concerning elective classes. I've had business, and communication technology classes and they are very learning intensive as well as being student led projects. Is there room for improvement? Always, but that doesn't mean we should discredit all they've done.

Posted September 20, 2009

Field Kindley High School 4

Posted August 27, 2009
The faculty always works with the parents in this school. There are multiple programs and incentives to aid your child in advancing in school as well as going on to college.

Field Kindley High School 3

Posted April 26, 2007
the quality of the academic programs at field kindley high school is poor. the availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activites is good but the quality of them is lacking. the level of parent involvement is in a drone

Field Kindley High School
1110 West 8th, Coffeyville, KS  67337
Last modified Field Kindley High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Field Kindley High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top