Pleasantview Elementary School 2

Posted March 24, 2009

Pleasantview Elementary School 5

Posted August 09, 2008
We have two children who have attended Pleasantview. My daughter only attended one year and this is my son's fourth year. The office staff and teachers are wonderful. They take the bully program serious and try to teach the children to respect one another no matter what differences they have. They honestly care about the children and they understand that not everyone in Derby is in the same economical situation.

Pleasantview Elementary School 5

Posted March 14, 2007
I have a child that has attended Pleasantview for several years and another that is getting ready to start in the fall. I have been very pleased with the education that my child is receiving. My child is reading well above grade level and is continuing to excell. The staff is very friendly and knows and greets children and parents by name. The children go to music or P.E. everyday. The bully program is great. I myself have seen it at work and feel that they are making great strides in helping the children to develop positive attitudes and mutual respect for each other. It is an older school and cam sometimes get a bad rap from the community but I believe it is from people who don't take the time to explore all of the good things the school has to

Pleasantview Elementary School 3

Posted August 13, 2006
Although I believe in the school system and love the initiave of the 'no bully zone', ther are concerns that are very sad. I have two children attending this school, but when a bully is point out to the adult watching the kids, they do not intervene as they are instructed. I also believe that they do believe that they do not challenge students who are working above their grade level.

Pleasantview Elementary School
1101 North Georgie, Derby, KS  67037
Last modified Pleasantview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pleasantview Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top