Ross Elementary School 5

Posted October 04, 2014
I have 2 kids in this school. They love it. I appreciate it that the staff and teachers treat my kids with so much respect and they know how to make them learn. My kids feel safe and they keep them safe also. Teachers are always available to talk to parents whenever we need to. I think it is very hard to be with 22 or more kids for so many hours and make them learn. I appreciate that these teachers are doing their best. The door is always open to parents if we have questions. Principals are great also

Ross Elementary School
3301 Sixth Ave, Dodge City, KS  67801
Last modified Ross Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ross Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top