Edwardsville, KS

Posted December 10, 2014
My Grandchildren go here and are at the top of their Class and love to go to School! Thank you very much!

Posted September 23, 2013
Edwardsville Elementary is a great school! As a teacher I enjoy the students, staff, and parents. The school has a lot of extra programs to assist and enrich that students beyond their academics.

Edwardsville Elementary School 2

Posted July 29, 2010
This school has had many administration changes in the six years that I have had children there. My daughter has reading problems and I do not feel anyone there knows how to help her. She is frustrated and does not like to go to school. The books that she is assigned are too hard for her and she cries when she has to read for her homework. I do not have faith in the administration or many of the teachers. My son did not have reading problems and he was fine at this school but I don't think they know how to teach students that are having problems. I just hope that they eventually hire a principal that knows what they are doing because that doesn't seem to be the case currently.

Edwardsville Elementary School 3

Posted July 01, 2010
I loved the kindergarten the teachers were awesome and we had really no issues till second and third grade.My daughter had the same teacher both years and it was a mistake on my part to allow it.This teacher had no idea what her kids were doing my daughter was picked on continuously was even called "lesbian" by other students.when I brought this problem to the teachers attention she acted as if she had no clue.and nothing was done.As soon as my daughter got fed up with being picked on and wrote a nasty note about one of the bullies.....she was pulled aside to talk to the councilor like she was the bully! My daughter was also hit in the face by a 5th grade boy when she was in 2nd grade on the bus home from school.Edwardsville has potential but they don't pay close enough attention to the kids.

Edwardsville Elementary School 4

Posted August 03, 2009
This school has a great staff - and really does work hard with all the kids to make it a great place. A great neighborhood school

Posted May 06, 2009
My children have had three wonderful years at this school so far. The teachers are excellent and I have not had any issues with this school system yet. A wonderful small town setting with a fabulous playground that is safe and very spacious. I highly reccommend this school.

Edwardsville Elementary School
1700 South 104th, Edwardsville, KS  66111
Last modified Edwardsville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Edwardsville Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top