Bad
Good

Posted April 30, 2015
This school is phenomenal!!! The teachers are spot on and they are all close each student. My children love coming here. Such a modern and amazing place for kids to learn!!!!

Posted May 15, 2014
We LOVE Skelly Elementary! We just moved here from Georgia and the staff went above and beyond to welcome us. The teachers are wonderful and did an excellent job helping both of our girls transition to a new school and making sure they were on track in the classroom and with making new friends. Skelly is a wonderful school!

Posted September 26, 2013
Our school is super cool! Every morning we all meet in the gym for the Pledge and our school chant. Then Mr. Shuetz high five's us all as we leave to begin our fantastic day! Popular music is blaring and everyone is dancing down the hall to their classroom. I like to keep the spirit going with "drops in the bucket" when we get to the classroom. It gets a bit crazy as everyone tells me what a pretty dress I have on, or how nice my hair looks today, etc. But you know, it sure makes me feel good...and alive!!! I love my Skelly School, my Bread and Jelly School!!!

Posted November 06, 2008
It's A Good School It Was Good When I Went There And I'm 26 Now And My Son Is Going There Now And We Love It

Posted May 17, 2007
My 4 yr old attended the 2005 school year. We were very pleased with the entire school. The staff is very helpful, and even after he started kindergarten in a different district all the teachers and staff still know his name and are very friendly. This is a great school.

Posted December 26, 2006
Two of my children attended Skelly and I was extremely pleased with their teachers and principal. The principal knew each student and their parents by name. You could talk to her at any time of the day about anything. All of the teachers were highly professional, committed, concerned and friendly to parents and students.

Skelly Elementary School 1

Posted December 20, 2005
This school is not a good place to let your children attend.

Skelly Elementary School
1421 West Towanda, El Dorado, KS  67042
Last modified Skelly Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-1