Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

We have had wonderful experiences with teachers!

Very caring teachers, administration, and staff! You will always feel welcome at Timmerman! Our child absolutely loves school and the opportunities here!

Two of my children have or are attending this school. From the teachers to the staff to the activities to the classroom structure, this has been a positive atmosphere for my children. As a parent, I always feel welcome and am encouraged to participate in any events held.

This is a great elementary school - our daughter started in 2nd grade after we moved here, and was made to feel welcomed from the very first day. She loves her teacher, and has made a lot of friends! The office staff is wonderful, too.

My twins attended Kindergarten and now first grade. I'm am so impressed with the level of care the entire staff provides for our children. I could not recommend any school more! I love the communication between teachers and parents. My children's teacher is just an email away, always gets back to me and I truly feel has my childrens best interests in mind.

Last modified Timmerman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.