Emporia, KS

Village Elementary School 5

Posted March 22, 2011
My daughter attended for kindergarten and 1st grade before we moved but she and i really enjoyed the school and teachers. They have a english/spanish program starting in kindergarten to 4th grade that teaches students spanish as a second language. The teachers are very involved with each student. And parents are very welcome to volunteer in the classroom. I hope i can find another school as great as Village.

Village Elementary School

Posted October 02, 2009
I am very fond of this school. My daughter is a kindergarten student here and I am impressed with the way the security is handled. If my husband and I are not available to pick her up from school, I send a friend of mine whom I trust and they asked her for identification and they called me to verify she was trusted enough to get her from school. I am truly impressed with Village.

Village Elementary School
2302 West 15th, Emporia, KS  66801
Last modified Village Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Village Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top