Emporia, KS
Before care: Yes

Posted November 25, 2014
I love this school, the teacher, school staff, nurse all know my child by name and treat each child as they are special. They help the children learn and strive to better themselves in positive ways. I love That my child is learning a second language at a young age it helps them to to become a better person and understand both ways to speak to one another and I'm even learning it from my child. He loves getting up for scho and loves his environment there.

Posted November 25, 2014
Walnut Elementary is the best school in Emporia. The teachers and staff are great with our kids and have been able to develop learning strategies that work.

Posted June 28, 2014
Walnut is, in my opinion, the best elementary school in Emporia. The teachers and staff are very creative and totally committed to excellence. It's a neighborhood school with no bussing, so many of the kids walk and it is a sweet and supportive environment. Highly recommended!

Walnut Elementary School
801 Grove, Emporia, KS  66801
Last modified Walnut Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Walnut Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top