Fort Riley, KS

Posted August 29, 2012
My son attended Kindergarten at Morris Hill in the 2011-2012 school year. The teachers and staff go above and beyond to help their students. The teachers are highly skilled and knowledgeable with their grade level curriculum and they try their best to meet the needs of all students in their classrooms. I also really liked that the school had the latest technology in the classrooms available for students and teachers to use. The principal was very approachable and interacted with the students on a daily basis. This is a GREAT school! Very sad we are moving and won't be attending next year. I highly recommend Morris Hill to anyone moving to Fort Riley.

Posted February 01, 2012
My son goes to kindergarten at this school. From orientation, to the start of school, report cards, education, parent/teacher involvement, and atmosphere it is a great place for kids to learn. I can say nothing but positive things about this school. My son loves going to school, he has learned so much. The teachers and staff are top notch. I would highly recommend it to any parent.

Morris Hill Elementary School 3

Posted January 26, 2012
Love MORRIS HILL!!! Been going for three years and the children love their teachers. We moved to another house on post and still kept our children in their "second home". Ms. Bowman is AMAZING along with Mrs. Laderio. The only down fall I have is the bullying. Its in all schools and I understand that, however, the kids walk and continue to torment the other kids. Parents are also not involved in the school what so ever.

Posted October 10, 2010
Morris Hill is the best Elementary school, Bieng in the military our children have had thier schools atteneded and Morris Hill has the best teacher to parent realtionships (shout out to Mrs Hiltabrand 1st grade) and the activites that the staff does with our children is wonderful. I hate to leave Morris Hill but cant wait to leave FT Riley

Posted May 01, 2010
Words cannot express how much I LOVE this school. We were blessed to spend 4 years at Morris Hill and were sad to leave. The teachers truly care about the children and their families.

Posted April 17, 2010
Morris Hill has helped both of my Boys get a good headstart in Schoollife. The Teachers have given our whole family a good foundation

Posted July 15, 2009
My children both love Morris Hill and have thrived there. The school does a wonderful job being flexible to meet the stressful needs of military families. I will be sad to leave Fort Riley because of this school.

Posted July 03, 2009
Ms. Bowman 2nd grade teacher is the best teacher i have ever encountered. She always went the extra mile with my daughter and she received the most improved 2nd grader award. I wished i could take her with me.

Morris Hill Elementary School
4400 First Division Rd, Fort Riley, KS  66442
Last modified Morris Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Morris Hill Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top