Bad
Good

I had a son go to this school last year and now a daughter that has been there for 2 years! I will see i love the teachers! They are on top of everything! She was struggling with some stuff and the improvement is awesome! She comes home everyday talking about school and what she learned! She loves her teacher's.

I attended ware elementary in 1990-91. The faculty and staff members are very awesome people. very nice area and the school system was and still today is very impactful.

I was amazed by the tecnology in this school and the amount of effort that was put into helping my child. My son has an IEP and his classroom teacher (Mrs. Dressman, 1st Grade) goes above and beyond what what her job description is to help her student. The other staff are very friendly, upbeat, positive, and willing to help. I love the Ware Bear motivation system they used in my sons first grade class. His teacher was great at communicating with us. This is a great school and I am sad that we had to leave.

My Son started school at Ware Elementary! We are getting ready to PCS and we are both sad about leaving Ware! The two teachers (K-1) he has had have been so amazing and sweet! I absolutely love them and the communication between parents and teacher is great. I love how the do a reward system for positive behavior it works so great! I have had some issues there were the front desk staff seemed snotty and rude but I just brushed it to them hating their job or having a bad day. In the end my Son excelled and loved his teacher. I do have to say though after reading the reviews we have been there for 2 years and I have never met the principal!

Ware has some of the most energetic, positive, and friendly teachers I have encountered. Their use of Love and Logic in the classroom was a huge success for my son and my entire family. My son attended Ware for K and 1st grades. His love of reading was developed by the teachers at Ware. He will enter 4th grade next year at his 3rd school since Ware(tis our military life) and I still give a lot of credit for his success in school and life to Ware. Mrs. Bogenhagen and Mrs. Dressman are 2 of the most gifted educators I've ever met. Thank You Ware Bears!

Yes, Ware Elementary may be the largest school on base. But it stands out. The atmosphere is bright and cheerful. The teachers are bubbly and nice. My kids went to Ware but due to rezoning now attend FRE. Ware had a wonderful events such as the math night, chili night , freedom walk , to name a few. The Principal is wonderful as well! One teacher really stood out at Ware. Mrs Lang ( Now Mrs Dressman) If you can get her for 2nd grade, you will be impressed. She is one of those teachers that really stand out and goes above and beyond.

I have two children who attend this school and i love it. my kids get a good amount of attention and they learn alot.

I love Ware School. Other than some parents r rude when it comes to parking, I had no problem with my 3 children attending this school. Teachers r friendly and fair. I like when the class was separated in group levels when it came to english and math hours.

I love this school. There was so much support from the parents and teachers on everything. The tutoring was excellent. The teachers are amazing. My kids loved going to school. They were top of their class. The no violence rule was great too.

I spent some time working at Ware in the past, and if you look purely at test scores, it is an amazing school. However, this is all the principal cares about. She is hard to reach, often spending time in her office and not interacting with parents. The reading curriculum is not at all challenging for students- tehy are grouped accordto level and this is as far as it goes. AIf you want your student to receive a good test score, tgo to SWare. Otherwise, look elsewhere.

Last modified Ware Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.