9-12 & Ungraded
Garden City, KS
Students enrolled: 1,998

Garden City Senior High School 5

Posted November 05, 2011
Before you raise flags at me for not being a student at this school, the site doesn't say I can't be a child posting something about parents who went here. Anyways, my mom and my step-dad went here to school in the 80's and of course were high school sweethearts. My step-dad left her for good intentions; to go be part of the Navy. But then years later BAM!, they found each other again and they were married the year after they reunited. I just want to thank God (We're Christian) and thank this place for everything!

Garden City Senior High School 2

Posted May 11, 2010
Principal James Mireles cares about his school and students. Most of the teachers want the best for the students. Counselors offer a positive input to students. Some sports can use an overhaul because the coaches, even jv, all they care about is winning and are destroying the self-esteem we work so hard to build up in our children.

Garden City Senior High School 5

Posted March 05, 2008
I love My school So much!

Garden City Senior High School 1

Posted September 12, 2007
I'm attending GCHS, and the sports programs are horrible and the acedemic levels are very low. I would not reccomend going to this school. Try moving to a bigger city, or somewhere else.

Garden City Senior High School 3

Posted December 26, 2005
This school is a average school. It has good quality of teachers. There is also an average parent involvment. Theres a lot of music, sport and art activities going on all the time. The principals and teachers are always trying to give their best at everything they do.

Garden City Senior High School
1412 North Main, Garden City, KS  67846
Last modified Garden City Senior High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Garden City Senior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top