Garden City, KS

Jennie Wilson Elementary School 2

Posted July 08, 2013
Almost all the teachers my daughters had at this school act like they don't care. They were very rude to my daughter and my wife when she went in for teachers conferences. One teacher went as far as saying "your daughter won't ask me for help cause she's scared of me " and laughed. The principal is great and worked very well with our son but when it came to teacher intervention nothing seemed to get done. My sons teacher was amazing. Always wrote notes and made time to talk to us about our sons progress. She was very attentive of all her students.

Jennie Wilson Elementary School 5

Posted June 08, 2010
i don't like that they are retiring the princibal she always was a good role model she helped me do good in school when i was struggleing

Jennie Wilson Elementary School 2

Posted March 12, 2010
My daughter's teacher is so burnt out and does not care about my concerns regarding my daughter. My daughter has also complained that the teacher rather spend time with the ESL kids and helping them and telling her she's smart and can figure things out on her own. The principal has a bad attitude and has no communication skills whatsoever. When I had a concern with a teacher she simply said I needed to talk to her directly...hello...isn't it her job to talk to the teachers if there is a concern???

Jennie Wilson Elementary School 5

Posted May 28, 2004
- a staff
Jennie Wilson is a top-notch school. The faculty including teachers, secretaries, paraprofessionals and custodians are dedicated to providing an effective learning environment for students. The parents are involved and care about their child's education. The extracurricular and after-school activities that are provided for students are enriching and contribute to the sense of community at the school. The principal is an effective and well-respected leader with strong credentials. This is such a great school!

Jennie Wilson Elementary School
1401 East Harding, Garden City, KS  67846
Last modified Jennie Wilson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jennie Wilson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top