Charles O Stones Intermediate Center 4

Posted February 04, 2013
A school that works had for every step. You can tell the end picture is what they are working on. Lifetime skills, and working toward success.

Charles O Stones Intermediate Center 0

Posted January 21, 2008
Both of my boys attended this school. Sometimes this school gets a bad rap but I spent time in this school with teachers and students and I never saw or heard anything that supports the negative reviews. We liked this school and my next two younger children will attend there as well when they get older. This school gets an A+ from our family.

Charles O Stones Intermediate Center 1

Posted March 16, 2007

Charles O Stones Intermediate Center
401 North Jennie Barker Rd, Garden City, KS  67846
Last modified Charles O Stones Intermediate Center is a Public school that serves grades 5-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Charles O Stones Intermediate Center Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top