Moonlight Elementary School 0

Posted February 24, 2009
My son has attended Moonlight since he was in kindergarten. We have been blessed to live in such a wonderful district with one of the best elementary schools around. The staff and faculty have always put forth 100% effort in my son's education. I will be sad to see him go from this school. If you are moving to Gardner this is the safest and best educational environment for your child. Way to go Moonlight!

Posted December 04, 2008
Moonlight has been one of the biggest blessings in my children's lives. My Son has Special needs and they have moved mountains for him. A+!

Posted May 26, 2007
this was the first year for my grandson to go to Moonlight elementary. The teachers and staff treated us like we had been there since kindergarten. We give this school an A+

Posted May 17, 2007
Moonlight Elementary is an excellent school! My son has gone to this school since kindergarten and this is his last year since he's in 4th grade now. The academic programs are top notch and the test scores prove it. The best group of teachers and a strong sense of community in this school! We will miss Moonlight!

Moonlight Elementary School
17960 South Moonlight Rd, Gardner, KS  66030
Last modified Moonlight Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Moonlight Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.