Gardner, KS

Posted June 03, 2011
Madison is a great school. The teachers are excellent and communication with parents is great. My son needed extra help with math and reading which really helped him. We moved out of state and I realized once we got into the new school just how good a school Madison is.

Posted October 25, 2009
I have a child with special needs and have to say this school and staff is amazing. They have the best interest of my child foremost at heart and play to his strenghts, I am lucky to have him in this school with regards to his special needs. Incredible school.

Posted September 11, 2009
MDE is amazing, they have an awesome staff that has continually been there for my son. They all know him by name and love him. He has autism and has had great success in the communications classroom. He loves going to school there. I couldn't imagine him going anywhere else.

Madison Elementary School 2

Posted July 02, 2009

Posted January 30, 2009

Madison Elementary School 1

Posted September 17, 2008
be very cautious of the 'communications classroom' for children with Autism it was a nightmare for my child.

Madison Elementary School
800 West Madison St, Gardner, KS  66030
Last modified Madison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Madison Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top