Gardner, KS

Wheatridge Middle School 4

Posted November 19, 2013
This school is so awsome, my daughter goes there.It is awsome, at he old school she was bad with others. Here she is awsome with others

Wheatridge Middle School 4

Posted May 06, 2011
Our grandson went here and, in my opinion, it has some of the most dedicated teachers and administrative staff that I've had the pleasure of knowing. Our own children went to Shawnee Mission where there are pockets of good and pockets of inadequate schools. In Gardner, the kids are more than just a number.

Wheatridge Middle School 5

Posted February 01, 2011
It used to be a high school on Gardner and then it had rebuild to a middle school. Wheatridge has great teachers with experiences and exellent programs.

Wheatridge Middle School 1

Posted January 24, 2011
The worst school I have ever had the misfortune of being stuck with for my oldest child! There is a severe bullying problem with this school that not only I have noticed. Several people I know who have their children in this school have run into the same problem & then you're stuck dealing with an administration that wants to turn the other cheek. I HIGHLY recommend NOT going to this school!

Wheatridge Middle School 1

Posted May 22, 2010
They turn the other way to bullying. They only became concerned about grades when it came to the state assestments.

Wheatridge Middle School
318 East Washington St, Gardner, KS  66030
Last modified Wheatridge Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wheatridge Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top