Gardner, KS

Posted May 06, 2011
What a great school. The teachers are all very dedicated and the administration is absolutely the best! Even the crossing guards are great! They make every student feel special. Also, the school has a very active PTO that comes up with great activities for the students and families. The Principal stands at the door at the end of the day and tells each student good-bye and he calls them by name! Our 10-year-old granddaughter came to live with us mid-year and he was instrumental in making a smooth transfer.

Posted January 24, 2011
Two of my children have gone to this school and I have nothing but good things to say about it! From a wonderful Principal who actually involves himself with the students, to GREAT teachers who will bend over backwards to make sure that your child has the opportunity to succeed! I had one incident of bullying with one of my sons, but upon reporting it to the Principal.. it was dealt with IMMEDIATELY & has never happened again!

Posted December 12, 2006
My kids are going to sunflower this year, and we have been more than pleased. We didn't want to switch from Moonlight, but it has been a great experience. We love the teachers and staff, and the kids absolutely love it there.

Sunflower Elementary School
775 North Center, Gardner, KS  66030
Last modified Sunflower Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sunflower Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top