Hays, KS

Washington Elementary School 5

Posted October 24, 2009
Great school. Great teachers and staff. This school is like our second family.

Washington Elementary School 4

Posted July 27, 2004
I am very pleased with the teachers and other staff that work here. They have made us feel very welcome and I consider us to be part of a small family. The teachers are very friendly and for the first time my son likes where he is going, my daughter will start kindergarten there this year along with my youngest who will be going to head start. I am glad there is a school out ther who's main focus is the kids and not the politics.

Washington Elementary School
305 Main, Hays, KS  67601
Last modified Washington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Washington Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top