Hays, KS

Posted December 03, 2008
This school is outstanding in all different fields.I am so glad and consider myself lucky that my kids enjoyed the opportunity of attending this great school.

Posted May 05, 2006
I feel that the teachers are so very dedicated to every students needs. They go above and beyond the call of duty. I have seen lessons planned for the special needs of each and every student. My children were more prepared for middle school because of attending O'Loughlin Elementary School.

Posted October 20, 2005
Excellent school! Some of the best test scores in the nation! My child is excelling in this school! Principle and teachers are superb and really care about their students! Communication is second to none!

Posted January 12, 2004

Kathryn O'loughlin Mccarthy Elementary School
1401 Hall, Hays, KS  67601
Last modified Kathryn O'loughlin Mccarthy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kathryn O'loughlin Mccarthy Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top