St Cecilia Catholic School 4

Posted November 07, 2010
this school is great i am a student and the teachers are strict yet we still have fun and we all do pretty well in the small class sizes becasue we get to know each other better with less kids

Posted November 04, 2010
This school is terrible! Do NOT send your children there. They do not address any situations regarding children that bully other kids. The staff does not protect our children and provide safe and secure environments for them. Its all "swept under the rug". They only want your money! Protect your children and go else where. If I could give them zero stars I would!

Posted March 18, 2010

St Cecilia Catholic School 0

Posted January 20, 2010
My daughter has been attending St. Cecilia's since kindergarten and she is now in the third grade. Love the small class size and the attention she get from teachers and administrators. Mr. Kenton is a great principal and has done some wonderful things for St. Cecilia. I highly recommend this school to anyone.

St Cecilia Catholic School 4

Posted April 15, 2009
I love our little school! While it is true that our school has had some rough times lately, as an involved parent, I can see some great changes occuring. We are one of the only stewardship based schools in Kansas. This helps keep our tuition low, get parents more involved and encourages our children to give back to their community. We have an established all day kindergarten program that gives our children a great start! We work closely with Haysville, USD 261 for special needs such as speech and mobility and orientation training.

Posted May 23, 2007
A school which was once respectable but has plummeted in quality in recent years. The principal allows repeated bullying to occur. Our child will not be continuing his education here and I would highly recommend that any other parents looking for a good school to send their kids to, look somewhere else. Most parents aren't involved, except for a shrinking rotation of regulars, music and art classes are non-existant and minimal, in that order, and the academics are hit-or-miss, depending upon the faculty member in charge.

St Cecilia Catholic School
1912 West Grand Avenue, Haysville, KS  67060
Last modified St Cecilia Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Cecilia Catholic School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.