Hillsdale Elementary School 4

Posted November 11, 2011
I think that the review submitted in 2007 was incredibly helpful. I was worried that when I moved to the district that my son might have substandard education, especially after living in Johnson County. But what, I think, was supposed to be a complaint from that reviewer made me feel WORLDS better! I am so glad to hear that they are teaching a secular, humanist plan, I wouldn't want it any other way. :D

Hillsdale Elementary School 5

Posted September 30, 2010
This school has the private school feel while still being in the public school system. The teachers and principal offer a safe and inviting environment that is effective in helping all children learn to their fullest capability. The one on one attention that is given to each child is incredible and has make such a huge difference in my children. We moved to this area mainly for the schools and have not been let down at all. There are also so many opportunities for parents to be involved, I love seeing my kids at school with their friends and getting to know the other children and their parents.

Hillsdale Elementary School 5

Posted July 14, 2009

Hillsdale Elementary School 1

Posted September 19, 2007
Hillsdale school is all fluff and nothing to show for it. The teachers - however well-intentioned they may be - teach a secular humanist curriculum including a questionable health program! Hillsdale school is a perfect example of a package with pretty wrapping, but completely empty on the inside.

Hillsdale Elementary School
22795 West 255th St, Hillsdale, KS  66036
Last modified Hillsdale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5
Hillsdale Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top