Avenue A Elementary School 5

Posted November 11, 2014
I attended this school K-6. I fondly remember my time at Ave. A Elementary, and I received a solid core education. My teachers were excellent. They cared about their students.

Avenue A Elementary School 1

Posted May 23, 2014
Avenue A Elementary is home to some of the best teachers around, however, lack of support is destorying the studentds' chances for success. Avenue A has the potential to be one of the best schools in Hutchinson, we must come together and change the way teachers are teaching our kids if we want them to grow intellectually. We need to teach the students HOW to THINK not WHAT to THINK. I am hoping district listens and understands my plea. Our kids need to be CHALLENGED not just "passed on" If it is really about the kids, lets get rid of the bad seeds and start fresh! These kids depend on us, Lets do something about it before its to late! Tomorrow could be to late.

Avenue A Elementary School 1

Posted September 03, 2007

Avenue A Elementary School
111 South Madison, Hutchinson, KS  67501
Last modified Avenue A Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Avenue A Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top