Hutchinson High School 4

Posted August 16, 2014
I graduated in 1997! Back then it was an incredible school, there was no high technology or even Air Conditioning! Think the kids today are way to spoiled! Best part of HHS was the band!!! It was my life for 4 years! Now the standards set by our band is shot! HHS is now a laughing stock at competitions! But the education I received was A+

Hutchinson High School 1

Posted August 12, 2008

Hutchinson High School 4

Posted July 10, 2006
I am a student at Hutchinson High School...and all I have to say about it overall is AMAZING...This school has provided me with so much room and opportunities to expand my knowledge...I adore all the staff for what they have made it and want to personally thank them for their generosity...I greatly appreciate anyone who has helped to shape our school into what it is...THIS SCHOOL MEANS THE WORLD TO ME!!!

Hutchinson High School 5

Posted January 07, 2005
- a former student

Hutchinson High School
810 East 13th, Hutchinson, KS  67501
Last modified Hutchinson High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hutchinson High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top