Hodgeman County Elementary School 5

Posted April 26, 2013
The school has a beautiful facility. I believe the students get an excellent education. Some of the teachers issue too much homework but most of the teachers work hard to educate our young people. Great school leadership.

Hodgeman County Elementary School 2

Posted November 09, 2006
The elementary school is a good school. However, if you happen to have a child that struggles and has a IEP plan plan on fighting for your student all the way.

Hodgeman County Elementary School 2

Posted October 25, 2006
School is in poor condition. I think that the word Homework means, 'Work that you do at home'. If my child has Homework that should mean Work for me, not scool work done at home. I Rate This School --- negative

Hodgeman County Elementary School
301 Douglas, Jetmore, KS  67854
Last modified Hodgeman County Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hodgeman County Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top