Junction City, KS

St. Xavier Catholic School 1

Posted April 30, 2014
The school itself is a good environment for kids, however, the 3rd grade teacher is absolutely horrible at teaching. Several of us parents complained that our children have actually lost intelligence with her teaching. The school curriculum is on the same level as public a public school so don't expect your child to be taught a grade level ahead. The school sticks up for the teachers right or wrong.

Posted April 14, 2014
St. Xavier is a School that want the Students to succeed. The teachers takes time to know the students and help them to be the best they can.

Posted April 09, 2014
The school contains excellent, hard working staff. The students are all unique in their own way, but fit perfectly with the staff and family atmosphere. The student are held to high expectations and continue to score well on national and state assessments.

Posted April 08, 2014
Great school that provides a warm and caring environment for my children. We had debated on moving and stayed in the area because we had found such a great school for the kids.

Posted April 08, 2014
This is my first year with the school. I have been impressed with the staff, the caring of the parents, and the quality of our religion teachers. Most of all, I am very pleased with how I see the students caring for and accepting of each other.

Posted April 08, 2014
St X is truly an amazing school! The student to teacher ratio is amazing! I have three children who attend and they love their teachers and the experience! Communication between staff and parents is first rate! I would hands down recommend this school to anyone!

Posted April 08, 2014
This is our first year at ST X and all three of our children are getting a good education in a positive and Christian environment. I would recommend this school to all our friends. If it weren't for the military moving us again, we would be back at ST X next year!

Posted March 26, 2014
St. Xavier Catholic School offers a Christ-centered environment where Christian values are taught, modeled, learned and lived. In addition to daily prayer, weekly masses and prayer services, we offer a religious education rooted in Catholic tradition, and challenge students to put their "faith in action" by sharing their time and talents in the community around them. Although I do not have children currently attending St. Xavier, my daughters did attend from preschool through 12th grades. My daughter, who lives in Junction City, plans to send her daughter to St. Xavier when she is old enough for preschool. What a great testimony to a wonderful school!

Posted March 23, 2014
I am very pleased with our experience at St. Xaviers. My young children are reserved in nature and the small school environment has allowed them to thrive instead of getting lost in the shuffle. As a parent, I feel that my children are receiving and excellent education in a SAFE and supportive environment - not true for all schools in this area. St. Xaviers has qualified teachers and staff that work well together and the school is fully accredited. I realize that the lack of public funding effects some aspects of the school but I do not feel that it hinders my childrens' education in any way. I have also come to know that St. Xavier student have access to some things offered through the public school district -such as thier busing and speech therapy program- at no additional cost. People are often concerned about the cost of attending a private school but I feel that it has been money well spent. My children are not only learning to be good students but good people as well.

Posted February 21, 2014
If you are looking for a great school in this area, you should start with St. Xavier. The class sizes are small (10-11 students in the High School) so the teachers have more than sufficient time to work with each student. We are very pleased with the curriculum at Saint Xavier. Our son also plays basketball and they have a great program for both boys and girls. And they have a lot of other activities and programs as well. If your child is interested in band, their program is fantastic. Look them up--it'll be worth your while.

St. Xavier Catholic School
200 N Washington, Junction City, KS  66441
Last modified St. Xavier Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
St. Xavier Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top