Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Franklin Elementary School 3

Posted September 24, 2015
As someone mentioned before, communication is terrible. When my childs grades are suffering, a heads up would be nice instead of having to find out from their report card. Parent teacher conferences are a joke. They don't tell you what's going on, not do they give you anything to take home to help your child bring up their grades. Meet the teachers at the beginning of the year is just to fill our more paperwork and look at the classrooms; not learn what they teach the kids or what their schedules are like. Also there is no gifted program, even though I was told every semester that there would be one to help stimulate my son with harder work. Still going here, to give the new teachers a chance to fix what went on last year. Hopefully this year will be better, but I'm not banking on it. Front office ladies are awesome though.

Franklin Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2013
Like all schools you have some super exciting things that happen and others that the school needs to work on. I think one of the biggest issues I have had at this school is lack of communication, but this is based on individual teachers and not the school as a whole. It is a small school, which is a plus. Also they need to work on spraying their fields my child comes home every day with more and more bites. As of today I had to start spraying her with bug spray. The principle and front desk staff are wonderful no complaints there. Just be open minded. They school has some excellent qualities and its in a very nice location.

Franklin Elementary School 5

Posted November 01, 2009
my children both attend franklin elementry and they love going to school. the staff is very friendly . I feel comfortable knowing that my kids are going to a safe enviorment when they are at school. the teachers are great and truly care about their students.

Franklin Elementary School 1

Posted July 09, 2008
If your child has any kind of special need---do not send your child here. My child has had a horrible year here and we are moving to get away. They not only have no experience, but are unwilling to learn, make accommodations or modifications to help children to learn in a regular classroom setting. Their slogan of 'we believe all can achieve' is a joke. I am an educator as well as a parent...And this is my honest opinion.

Franklin Elementary School

Posted May 29, 2006
My son just started this school at the end of the year (2005-06), as we just moved here. Even before our arrival, the Principal was extremely helpful, and welcoming to our (military) family (she returned e-mails very quickly, and was so encouraging). Our 75 year old neighbor attended this school, and it continues many of the great traditions he knew as a child. The overall feeling of this school is friendly and caring. I am confident that 2006-07 will be a great year for my child.

Franklin Elementary School
410 West 2nd, Junction City, KS  66441
Last modified Franklin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.