Franklin Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2013
Like all schools you have some super exciting things that happen and others that the school needs to work on. I think one of the biggest issues I have had at this school is lack of communication, but this is based on individual teachers and not the school as a whole. It is a small school, which is a plus. Also they need to work on spraying their fields my child comes home every day with more and more bites. As of today I had to start spraying her with bug spray. The principle and front desk staff are wonderful no complaints there. Just be open minded. They school has some excellent qualities and its in a very nice location.

Franklin Elementary School 5

Posted November 01, 2009
my children both attend franklin elementry and they love going to school. the staff is very friendly . I feel comfortable knowing that my kids are going to a safe enviorment when they are at school. the teachers are great and truly care about their students.

Franklin Elementary School 1

Posted July 09, 2008
If your child has any kind of special need---do not send your child here. My child has had a horrible year here and we are moving to get away. They not only have no experience, but are unwilling to learn, make accommodations or modifications to help children to learn in a regular classroom setting. Their slogan of 'we believe all can achieve' is a joke. I am an educator as well as a parent...And this is my honest opinion.

Franklin Elementary School 4

Posted May 13, 2008

Franklin Elementary School 0

Posted May 29, 2006
My son just started this school at the end of the year (2005-06), as we just moved here. Even before our arrival, the Principal was extremely helpful, and welcoming to our (military) family (she returned e-mails very quickly, and was so encouraging). Our 75 year old neighbor attended this school, and it continues many of the great traditions he knew as a child. The overall feeling of this school is friendly and caring. I am confident that 2006-07 will be a great year for my child.

Franklin Elementary School
410 West 2nd, Junction City, KS  66441
Last modified Franklin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Franklin Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top