Bad
Good

Both of my boys went to Lincoln Elementary. We love the entire staff! Such a great experience for both of my boys!

I only wish my daughter came here sooner...... She is a 4th grader who has struggled with reading throughout her school years, her last school in Abilene wanted to hold her back because of reading which I wasn't oppose to doing but I checked out Lincoln Elementary and they said they offered the Fast Forward program for reading....needless to say it made our decision simple to switch. My daughter started out in 4th grade (Mrs. Cooke) with a 1st grade reading level now coming close to the end of her 4th grade year she is at a high 3rd grade level. She had low self-esteem because of her reading. Since she has started at Lincoln, she loves school, reading is no longer a chore for her she wants to read, and the teachers are absolutely amazing. They are straight forward, no surprises, and we the principal is very active with the kids. I look forward to her finishing out elementary at this school.

My son is a 4th grader who transfered to Lincoln this year. I could tell you a million good things about this school, the teachers, and the principal but I will share his words after attending for a couple weeks...."Mom, I've learned so much if I had gone here since kindergarten imagine how much smarter I would be" He has some speccial needs and at this school his reading level went up, his anxiety level went down, and he likes going to school!

My son attended Kindergarten through part of 4th at this school, from 2007-2011. We had an absolutely phenomenal experience at this school. Samrie Devin is an outstanding principal, all of the staff, teachers, and other parents are extraordinarily friendly. We were sad to leave the school. We are military and moved overseas. Though we have not been there for the last year or so, I have no doubt that they still have high standards and continue to exceed all expectations. Go Lincoln Lions! No matter where we are, my son will always belong on Lincoln Elementary.

Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.