Sheridan Elementary School 1

Posted May 02, 2013
I have been having issues with the principal of this school all year. Any kind of communication comes as a flippant disrespectful response from Principal Coleman. If there was a lower rating I could give than one star I would! Parents watch out!

Posted April 25, 2013
Sheridan is a Blue Ribbon school that teaches each and every child and serves the community in a positive, family-centered atmosphere!

Sheridan Elementary School 1

Posted March 28, 2009

Posted August 14, 2005
Sheridan is an excellent school! I have always been impressed with the staff. They all have the child's best interest at heart. Mrs. Hubbard has always been available to discuss parent concerns. She has a very big and kind heart when it comes to kids. My son was well prepared for the middle school. Everyone at Sheridan holds high expectations for the students. My sons couldn't ask for a better elementary school experience. It will be sad to see my younger son leave at the end of this year for middle school!

Posted January 17, 2005
What a great school! I couldn't have chosen a better place for my children to attend elementary school. My daughter recently completed her time at Sheridan and I feel that not only was she challenged and encouraged to grow academically, but the faculty and staff at Sheridan Elementary helped to grow her emotionally. She walked into Sheridan as a spunky Kindergartner and left a well-rounded young lady, ready for the next step in her academic career. My son is now at Sheridan and I have seen the same care and concern for him as I did with my daughter. The school has an excellent PTA and many opportunities for parents to be a part of their child's education. The principal and faculty have always been open to suggestions from parents. They have created a school with a warm and welcoming atmosphere. It certainly is one of the best schools in town.

Sheridan Elementary School
429 West Ash, Junction City, KS  66441
Last modified Sheridan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sheridan Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top