Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Sheridan Elementary School
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted February 18, 2016
Thanks Mrs. Boyles... You are amazing at giving these kids the attention they need. Your caring heart has helped my little one so much.

Posted February 18, 2016
We absolutely love this school. When we moved here I looked to great schools for some answers on schools, but its sad there isn't any updated reviews. This school is amazing. We moved from out of state where I didn't think we would find a school to even come close to where my daughter was for K-2nd, but Sheridan has exceeded my expectations. The small school feeling makes it more personal for the children. The teachers are very hands on with any questions you may have. The PTO is amazing with all that they supply for our children. Everyone in this school seems to want our children to succeed and grow with a great education. Love the principal. Can't wait for the school to get a little face lift this year to accommodate our kiddos even more because it's much deserved. This school district rocks. Not many districts provide a laptop for every student, but this one is so advanced in helping our children learn WITH technology. I could go on and on, but not sure if I'm allowed a certain number of characteristics lol. If you choose Sheridan I promise you won't be disappointed.

Sheridan Elementary School 1

Posted May 02, 2013
I have been having issues with the principal of this school all year. Any kind of communication comes as a flippant disrespectful response from Principal Coleman. If there was a lower rating I could give than one star I would! Parents watch out!

Sheridan Elementary School 1

Posted May 01, 2013
This school looks like a postcard perfect school but it isn't. My child has been routinely bullied and after notifying the principal about the issue I received a flagrant response of kids will be kids. Terrible principal leadership!

Posted April 25, 2013
Sheridan is a Blue Ribbon school that teaches each and every child and serves the community in a positive, family-centered atmosphere!

Posted August 14, 2005
Sheridan is an excellent school! I have always been impressed with the staff. They all have the child's best interest at heart. Mrs. Hubbard has always been available to discuss parent concerns. She has a very big and kind heart when it comes to kids. My son was well prepared for the middle school. Everyone at Sheridan holds high expectations for the students. My sons couldn't ask for a better elementary school experience. It will be sad to see my younger son leave at the end of this year for middle school!

Posted January 17, 2005
What a great school! I couldn't have chosen a better place for my children to attend elementary school. My daughter recently completed her time at Sheridan and I feel that not only was she challenged and encouraged to grow academically, but the faculty and staff at Sheridan Elementary helped to grow her emotionally. She walked into Sheridan as a spunky Kindergartner and left a well-rounded young lady, ready for the next step in her academic career. My son is now at Sheridan and I have seen the same care and concern for him as I did with my daughter. The school has an excellent PTA and many opportunities for parents to be a part of their child's education. The principal and faculty have always been open to suggestions from parents. They have created a school with a warm and welcoming atmosphere. It certainly is one of the best schools in town.

Sheridan Elementary School
429 West Ash, Junction City, KS  66441
Last modified Sheridan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.