Bad
Good

I am disgusted at how I have seen some teachers and a few aides treat the children.Monday Mrs. Allen atkinson got after a little girl in the hall in the meanest way, that was the first sign this place was trouble. Just yesterday morning I witnessed an aide yell at the 2nd graders as if they were in boot camp! My daughter just moved to this school yesterday and she came home in tears today. I have never seen her so upset over school. Her teacher made her eat orange peels at snack and wouldn't let her have a drink...again. The only reason I gave this school 2 stars is because the only decent adults I have met were the office staff. I can't believe these adults are always yelling and mean to the kids and all of these parents think this place is so great!

4 of my six children have attended westwood and i am so pleased to know that the teachers and staff are some of the best in the district.

As a former student, I was thrilled when we moved back and I was able to send my daughter here. She has done fantastic. The teachers and staff are wonderful. I could not ask for a better school to have my daughter attend.

My daughter had Mrs Allen- Atkinson for kindergarten and we were very pleased. She is an amazing teacher. My daughter learned so much from her. She was very excited about school and learned something new everyday. My daughter even learned her alphabet in a month. We love her. Best teacher ever!

Last modified Westwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.