Bad
Good

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

They put ideas into the children's minds instead of addressing it individually.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

My child is struggling and I witnessed it from the beginning. I went to the teachers for assistance on how we can help her. They didn't even know what the problem was whether she was distracted, didn't care etc....

I couldn't be more displeased with this school. The teachers don't care about the kids and neither do the staff. It amazes me when they will turn away kids when they ask for help both on their academics as well as personally. I wish I would have looked at ratings and reviews before I sent my child there. When my child attended Lincoln Elementary, we couldn't of been more impressed with the staff and how much they truly cared.

we love the jcms. the teachers we had so far are great. my son has an iep. the special ed teachers went out of their way to help him adjust and do well in school. great counslors and great communication with everyone. i had only good experiences.

Many teachers employed at this school seem to want to enforce useless mandates, instead of contributing more time with the students. Entire sessions are dedicated to assessment training. Lets stop making more mandates and set the example by enforcing the same rules on the teaching personnel. Lets spend more time teaching academics and less time on conformity and utilitarianism.

Last modified Junction City Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.