Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)

Eisenhower Elementary School 1

Posted January 26, 2015
If I could rate this zero stars I would! Most of the staff are great but the principal and secretary are mean to students. I would never send my kids here!!!!!

Eisenhower Elementary School 1

Posted October 29, 2014
The teachers suck, And they push the kids to hard, come on its forth graders your teaching not college kids...

Posted September 19, 2008
Both of my children have attended Eisenhower Elementary! I love the school, staff and atmosphere. All of the staff and teachers are willing to help and are very knowledgeable about what they do and teach. I would not want my children attending any other school. Eisenhower Elementary in my opinion is the BEST! It has both made my kids feel important in the school enviroment and has prepared them for what they need to do and accomplish in the future. The staff is very dedicated to teaching and improving on what needs to be done to do both prepare and motivate all the students!

Eisenhower Elementary School 5

Posted June 10, 2008
Both of my children attended Eisenhower Elementary this year, and they both had a phenominal year. Don't let some of these negative parent reviews discourage you from letting your child attend Eisenhower. We were one of just a few that were recognized as a Blue Ribbon School this year for academics...a very hard award to achieve. Mrs. Kamphaus, the principal, is very professional, and the staff is always willing to cater to each child's individual needs.

Posted May 04, 2008
Sadly, I have to agree with those who posted that the school administration is less than friendly and that the teaching staff (in my experience) is allowed to demean and ridicule the students as they wish. It has been a very tough year for us.

Eisenhower Elementary School 2

Posted March 26, 2006
Academicaly, Eisenhower spends too much time catching up the slower students rather than focus on the students who are excelling at the lessons being taught. A very cold approach is given when you first walk in to the school. The way to teach children is to show them positive role models, not intimidate them into submission. Forcing students in 5th grade to guard(Eagle Patrol) the other children outside in the morning, shows that the principal doesn't really care about the well being of the students on her school grounds.

Eisenhower Elementary School 5

Posted February 27, 2006
My children have received a quality education at Eisenhower and we have found the teachers to be caring and supportive. We have always received assistance with any problem our child/children may have had. Eisenhower also offers a nice variety of extra curriculur activities for students which support academics.

Eisenhower Elementary School 2

Posted March 12, 2004
I have not been happy with this school. I and other parents have discussed that we do not feel comfortable and welcomed when we walk into the school. My child has had many problems with other student bullying her and the school did nothing. It appears to be that the schools primary discipline technique is humiliation. They also worry more about the little issues, like chewing on pencils, then the big concerns like being mean. We are removing her at the end of the school year.

1625 St Marys Rd, Junction City, KS  66441
Last modified Eisenhower Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.