Bad
Good

I love piper high school! The students here are great. The teachers are very nice and you can learn so much if you apply yourself. You can tell that the teachers really take pride in what they do.We probably have the best principal in the world! It can be very challenging transitioning from another school to piper because the stuff that we learn can be extreamly hard. I am a proud pirate!

Top notch school! Very impressed with the course offerings, staff, admiistration, student body and parent support groups. Excellent test scores, college courses and AP offerings. Our child has excelled at Piper since we moved into the district.

I was bullied so bad in piper that i had to move because every time i tried to bring forward how i felt to am administrator i would get rejected. Also, due to my a d h d i had issues paying attention in class, but instead of taking notice of this my teachers regularly sent me to the office, and the principal did nothing. I have now transferred to Platte County High School, Were i have more friends than i could imagine, and am not surrounded by undisciplined, spoiled children. I have top mark grades, and my teachers are willing to work with me so that i can understand what is happening in class. I am also in the top choir and participate in Cross Country, something i never could have done in piper for fear of bullying. I recommend Platte County High School, piper is simply far too dis organized and chaotic.

Excellent staff and administration! Challenging curriculum and test scores to prove it. Scored in the top 5% in Kansas on recent state assessments. Wonderful school.

Our family's experience in the middle school and high school were so bad that we moved our children out of district for the last couple years of their high school education. When they moved to the new school, which was of similar size and in the same county, they were behind others in most of their classes. When they moved on to college they were unable to handle the classes, even though one graduated from HS with honors (was at new school 2 years). We finally moved them to a new school district.

Last modified Piper High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.