PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)

Christ The King Elementary School 2

Posted August 03, 2015
I do not recommend this school to any family. My son attended this school for 3 years. The third year he was subjected to a lot of judgment and biased detentions for minor infractions in order to try and kick him out of the school. This was at a time when our family was going through a personal tragedy, and they made him feel unwanted. Needless to say we had to go to the board who decided he should not be expelled from school. This is the short of the story, but I learned that not all in this Catholic school is holy. I will never spend another penny here, and will warn other families to be careful what you pay for.

Teacher effectiveness: Somewhat effective

Posted August 03, 2015
The last two years my son has had teachers that don't care about the students.

Posted July 05, 2009
Sending me to christ the king was the BEST choice my parents have ever made for me. I am going to be an 8th grader at ctk this year and ever since my first day of school i have always felt welcome and at home. Everyone there is always so inviting and glad to see you and have you there. Christ the King is like a second family to me, and i wouldn't want to go to school anywhere else!

Posted June 27, 2009
I have gone to Christ the King since Kindergarten and I just moved to America form th UK one my first dy of school everyone was so welcoming and still is every day I go there. I am going to be in eighth grade this year and everyone is still welcoming so if you won't your child to be in a safe fun fulled where you learn a lot school send your child to Christ the King>

Posted June 09, 2009
As a parent I want the best for my daughter. Your test scores cant be beat. I believe you are a winner. Thanks

Posted September 23, 2008
The Christ The King family is very supportive. I know my children will get the best education in this environment.

Posted June 10, 2008
as the years move on, it just keeps getting better. We have the best principal and secretary the world (well, I think) has to offer. I never worry about my son's safety, that anything horrible will happen to him, or other students, when I send him to school, like most parents do in this day and age. And, i know he is getting the best possible education. the teachers are all there for the love of children and their education. that is very obvious. Is there any where else to send our kids? I don't think so!

Posted February 21, 2007
I am African American and have two sons that attend CTK. We are not Catholic and we never feel like we are not a part of the school. This school is the most diverse Catholic School in Wyandotte & Johnson County. The teachers truly care about each of their students. The most impressive thing that I love about CTK is the principal, she is very loving, patient, and genuinely cares for the student body and their families at CTK.

Posted January 24, 2006
My son is in preschool at CTK, and I am very pleased with everyone there. He is highly allergic to Peanuts and also has asthma. Every teacher, the principal, and even the school secretary are trained in using the Epi-Pen that his MD has prescribed for him. I feel very much at ease when he is in school. I know he is looked after well there.

3027 North 54th Street, Kansas City, KS  66104
Last modified Christ The King Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8