Kansas City, KS

Posted April 27, 2011
My daughter attends this school and as a family we think it's a perfect choice. I love everything about this school. I would much rather have my daughther attending St Pat's opposed to a public school. Here she can practice our faith and learn about GOD.

St Patrick School 1

Posted May 12, 2010
The school is a joke, no leadership, under staffed definitly headed in the wrong direction. To bad a few choice people can ruin what was a good school at one time.

Posted March 26, 2010
St. Patrick School has undergone many changes, all for the better. Technology has become a primary focus at St. Patrick right along with Math, Science, Language Arts and Religion. Fantastic teachers have helped to create an awesome student environment that can not be beat anywhere in the KC Northland. We have been nothing but pleased with the results we have seen from our children after moving them to St. Patrick School.

Posted August 28, 2008

St Patrick School 4

Posted March 31, 2008
I think that my kids have received an excellent education. The principal has a very bad attitude and the way they handle matters is totally un called for and there is no communication with the parents!

Posted June 20, 2007
I would like to add my review of the school as a very positive one and one with a very good experience with. I have been a parishioner of St. Patrick's for many years. I love the school. The teachers and faculty all are top notch. They work well with students with special needs. Both the gifted child and the handicapped. We are so blessed to have this school.

Posted June 20, 2007
I think that a few things could be changed at the school, but I think they are doing that with the daycare and the changes with it. That is a very positive sign that things are on the move. Now if we could just get a new school building. That would be even better. Good job!!

Posted June 20, 2007
We think St. Patrick's is the best place for our children. They use a few resources, but have fantastic outcomes. Come and see the school, but look further than that. Look at the religion and faith and the curriculum. Don't forget the test scores!! They are way beyond most schools. Especially in Wyandotte county including Piper!!!!

St Patrick School 0

Posted June 20, 2007
Top Notch. Excellent Principal. Excellent Teachers. Excellent Test Scores. Excellent Sports. Excellent Pastors. There you have your five Excellent marks!!!

Posted October 31, 2005
We appreciate all the hard work the school, teachers, administration and pastors have worked on making our children's school outstanding. The teachers are very experienced, good discipline, and great sports programs. The CYO sports program has sent the kids into many tournaments in which they have won. Not only are we strong academically, but our sports program is top notch too!! I applaud the school and administration for their hard work and expertise in getting the job done.

St Patrick School