PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My daughter attends this school and as a family we think it's a perfect choice. I love everything about this school. I would much rather have my daughther attending St Pat's opposed to a public school. Here she can practice our faith and learn about GOD.

The school is a joke, no leadership, under staffed definitly headed in the wrong direction. To bad a few choice people can ruin what was a good school at one time.

St. Patrick School has undergone many changes, all for the better. Technology has become a primary focus at St. Patrick right along with Math, Science, Language Arts and Religion. Fantastic teachers have helped to create an awesome student environment that can not be beat anywhere in the KC Northland. We have been nothing but pleased with the results we have seen from our children after moving them to St. Patrick School.

I think that my kids have received an excellent education. The principal has a very bad attitude and the way they handle matters is totally un called for and there is no communication with the parents!

I would like to add my review of the school as a very positive one and one with a very good experience with. I have been a parishioner of St. Patrick's for many years. I love the school. The teachers and faculty all are top notch. They work well with students with special needs. Both the gifted child and the handicapped. We are so blessed to have this school.

I think that a few things could be changed at the school, but I think they are doing that with the daycare and the changes with it. That is a very positive sign that things are on the move. Now if we could just get a new school building. That would be even better. Good job!!

We think St. Patrick's is the best place for our children. They use a few resources, but have fantastic outcomes. Come and see the school, but look further than that. Look at the religion and faith and the curriculum. Don't forget the test scores!! They are way beyond most schools. Especially in Wyandotte county including Piper!!!!

Top Notch. Excellent Principal. Excellent Teachers. Excellent Test Scores. Excellent Sports. Excellent Pastors. There you have your five Excellent marks!!!

Last modified St Patrick School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8