PK-7|Private

Bad
Good

V Lindsay is a safe haven for children in the inner-city. It provides a foundation in Christian values, a strong focus on academics, a place for expression musically and through praise dance and an avenue for improvement with physical education. I know that my children are being prayed for, encouraged, and disciplined in a loving way on a daily basis. I am thankful for our school and I look forward to its growing improvement on the use of technology and on community involvement.

V.Lindsay is a well-rounded educational experience. Mentally challenging on all grade levels; a great physical education program; emotionally encouraging; and spiritually grounded in the basic principles of the Bible. The Golden Rule is key to building strong character in the scholars "Do unto to other as you would have them do unto you". My children love it!

When I had my daughter there was no way I was going to send her to the public schools in the area. I was not at all impressed with what I saw in them, so I looked into a private school. V. Lindsay more than exceeded my expectations and my daughter's needs. She is a confident and high acheiving student there and I would not consider sending her anywhere else. The fact that she can pray in school and that her teachers also pray with her make leaving her there each day for class something I don't have to worry about. When I see the next story of a school shootings, drug problems, etc. I am even more glad I made the decision to have her there.

My child's reading not only began early but they maintain a higher reading level than required by the state. The environment is safe, disciplined, and Christian.

Last modified V Lindsay Sda School is a Private school that serves grades PK-7