Kansas City, KS

Emerson Elementary School 5

Posted October 02, 2007
Emerson Elementary was a great school. we had to move away but my son still talks about how much he loved his teachers and his principal. The teachers had alot of patience with my special needs child. 'I miss them'

Emerson Elementary School 3

Posted March 16, 2005
I think Emerson is a good school. my son is in kindergarten and they have a great reading program for the children. they have tutors for children 1 on 1 who are behind in in their academics and an enrichment program for the children who are above average.

Emerson Elementary School
1429 South 29th, Kansas City, KS  66106
Last modified Emerson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Emerson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top