Bad
Good

i love it there it so many excellent teachers they also didn't and most definitely did not allow students to sag there pants and i think its a good thing that did not allow that

As a teacher at Coronado Middle School, I am very disappointed this website is rating our school as a "1" based only on test data that is over 3 years old. I consider that an irrelevant rating. Our school has made huge gains the last few years and this site is very outdated. Coronado is a good school, that is continuing to improve each year. The teachers and the administration work very hard and take education seriously.

My child has attened this school for 6th and 7th grade. The issues i have with this school is that there is alot of favoritism that is diplayed. The teachers are rude not only to the childern but to the parents. And the type of kids that go there are just mean kids.

This is a great school. My daughter attends her first year here(6th) and she loves it. They work with the kids. whether your child is advanced or needs help they are great. many activities for the kids and participation from the children are a must! helps keep them involved more. they are even have scholarships towards college with the great grades and attendance. nice.

Our principal Mr. ragsdale and the teachers work/worked hard to get our students to a level where they can be reconized. Pride is a code here and we take it very seriously. Thanks for makin A.Y.P

I think this school isn't that bad because the teachers are funny and some of the teachers are very helpfull. There's probably two or one thing I don't like about the school but I kind of see why. Here's the 1st question...Why can't we bring cell a phones? Other schools bring them. Second question...When I really am having trouble with one of my encore class why can't I change it? But anyway Coronado is not the best middle school ever but it might be if it jux kind of change. When I do my benchmarks it kind of feel easy because I work hard and study hard. Teachers that are 6th grade teachers I think they are nicer and they are very helpful when we need them. I am a 6th grade colt and will always be one untill I get to high school!

I'm in Seventh grade and yes i do go to Coronado I've only been there for 2 years and I highly agree with our progress in Coronado. Our principal Dr.Judith Duff and Vice Principal Mr. Michael Tillman have definetly changed Coronado for the better, discipline is definetly of the top most importance at Coronado. No child is allowed any kind of slack and all most obey by the rules or will suffer consequences. Grades are above standard and class sizes are small but for a good reason all of us students get one on one time with teachers so that we can understand and comprehend our work much better. If you are ever looking for a new school for your child Coronado is a great one.

well I'm not going to lie to you, I'm not a parent. in fact I'm only 12.i attend Coronado and I just thought it would be nice if u could hear about coronado from a students point of view. I have friends from every school in the district and hearing about their schools makes me even prouder to be a colt. our students are focused, our teachers truly care, and our principal is definitely turning this school around. right now I'm in the middle of a report on the past, present , and future of coronado.thats how I found this website. the past might not have been so bright but I'm sure that coronado has a very bright future ahead. here @ coronado we have pride in ourselves and the test scores and behavior to justify that pride.

Last modified Coronado Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.