9-12 & Ungraded
Kansas City, KS

Posted April 05, 2014
Im a freashman at Schlagle and I hate it there i get bully almost every day. The classes is really loud you can't learn anything. All the students really care about is drugs I hear it every day at school. They got no class at all. And we have no bathroom pass day. All they care about is fashion.

Posted February 23, 2012
i am currently a student at schlagle and i absolutely hate it. the teachers dont care their not helpfull at all. the staff is hard to get to and its extremely ghetto. this school is basically a fashion show. that seems to be the only thing people care about. the clases are so loud you cant even learn anything because the teachers cant control the class. kids curse eachother out all day and the teacher just sits there

Posted February 18, 2011
Having recently moved to this state, I have to say that I am highly displeased with this high school. i have found not only racism in the student population, but in many of the staff as well. My children are harassed on a daily basis and the staff does nothing about it, but heaven forbid my children say anything back to those students. When I have attempted to speak with office staff, I have found that I am being treated poorly and my issues are ignored. I plan to go further with this, as I have have found others who have had similar issues. The district should look into the the issues going on at this school.

Posted May 22, 2009
This school is awesome!! The teachers my daughter has had up to this point are willing to do what ever it takes to see that she understands and is learning material, they will happily tutor on Saturdays and after school until the material is fully understood, I have never seen a principal that cares as much as Mr Bolden, this man is constantly looking for ways to improve student teacher relations and interaction.

F L Schlagle High School

Posted March 21, 2008
My child is currently a sophomore at Schlagle. I can say that I am not please with the school. My husband and I both attended Schlagle and it is nothing like it is today. There are no homework assignments, the communication with teaching staff is horrible. I feel they do not care.

Posted August 27, 2007
I loved schlagle when i attended there... It has helped me in my present...Thank you...God bless!!!!!!!

Posted July 17, 2006
Overall there were goods and bads about attending Schlagle..but it's like that with all things. Overall I enjoyed my few years up there. I do believe that Schlagle doesn't receive all the credit that it is due for. There are some staff and faculty who are truely dedicated to our education....If I was still in Kansas, my child would attend there. From 2003 Alumni

Posted October 26, 2005
'I think that Schlagle is greaat school to go to. The reason why our tests are so low is that students here lose focous on these tests. They don't realize that these scores stick with them their entire life. They get an free education here and costs here are lower than most people would hope for. The students here could be the best in the whole district if they just step up to thier potential. Altough most of them could be the best, they are movtivated to have school spirit except the band and other extra curricular activities. Sorry, if I'm a bit harsh but I'm just voicing my opinion.' -By Junior of '07'

Posted October 11, 2005
I think Schlagle is a good school too. The only thing is that the students arent serious at all about their future. Its like they dont care if they gaaduate or not. But, one thing that i can say is that the teachers are dedicated to their job. They try to help but the students dont want to help themselves. They have to want the best for themselves and they'll get the best for themselves but, they dont want it. They play around all day and dont care what the teachers say to them. Most skip their classes and most just go ahead and skip school. Most students here just try to be class clowns but their foolishness is not going to get them very far!

Posted September 14, 2005
Schlagle in a great school for any student. The staff is very involved, and the students are very dedicated. The principals makes sure that the school stays a safe place for learning. They have many activities that students can get involved in. Schlagle may not be Shawnee, but they still produce the worlds brightest people. Thanks Schlagle!

F L Schlagle High School
2214 North 59th St, Kansas City, KS  66104
Last modified F L Schlagle High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
F L Schlagle High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top