9-12 & Ungraded
Kansas City, KS

Posted April 05, 2014
Im a freashman at Schlagle and I hate it there i get bully almost every day. The classes is really loud you can't learn anything. All the students really care about is drugs I hear it every day at school. They got no class at all. And we have no bathroom pass day. All they care about is fashion.

Posted February 23, 2012
i am currently a student at schlagle and i absolutely hate it. the teachers dont care their not helpfull at all. the staff is hard to get to and its extremely ghetto. this school is basically a fashion show. that seems to be the only thing people care about. the clases are so loud you cant even learn anything because the teachers cant control the class. kids curse eachother out all day and the teacher just sits there

Posted February 18, 2011
Having recently moved to this state, I have to say that I am highly displeased with this high school. i have found not only racism in the student population, but in many of the staff as well. My children are harassed on a daily basis and the staff does nothing about it, but heaven forbid my children say anything back to those students. When I have attempted to speak with office staff, I have found that I am being treated poorly and my issues are ignored. I plan to go further with this, as I have have found others who have had similar issues. The district should look into the the issues going on at this school.

Posted January 28, 2010

Posted January 26, 2010

Posted September 19, 2009

Posted June 05, 2009

Posted May 22, 2009
This school is awesome!! The teachers my daughter has had up to this point are willing to do what ever it takes to see that she understands and is learning material, they will happily tutor on Saturdays and after school until the material is fully understood, I have never seen a principal that cares as much as Mr Bolden, this man is constantly looking for ways to improve student teacher relations and interaction.

Posted April 21, 2009

F L Schlagle High School 0

Posted March 21, 2008
My child is currently a sophomore at Schlagle. I can say that I am not please with the school. My husband and I both attended Schlagle and it is nothing like it is today. There are no homework assignments, the communication with teaching staff is horrible. I feel they do not care.

F L Schlagle High School
2214 North 59th St, Kansas City, KS  66104
Last modified F L Schlagle High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
F L Schlagle High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top