Bad
Good

D D Eisenhower Middle School 1

Posted May 11, 2015
This school is the worst middle school out of all in the KCK district. This school is lacking knowledge and one of the poorest school in the district. Before I came to this middle school, everything was welcoming. Before this middle school, I went to Coronado..I thought Coronado was one of the worst middle schools but I change my mind. Then, I went to West middle school and they were very welcoming and friendly, I didn't have any enemies there and/or Coronado. I'm so glad I got into Sumner Academy of Arts and Sciences, otherwise I would've transferred to a neighboring school district like Piper, Turner, or even Bonner Springs. If you're child is attending this school in the future, I suggest you transfer to Arrowhead Middle School or a neighboring school district, This is one of the worst middle schools I have ever been to and will always be the worst.

D D Eisenhower Middle School 5

Posted February 13, 2014
I like having champs because you don't have to wear uniform Fridays and having straight a's so you get really cool prizes

D D Eisenhower Middle School 3

Posted January 04, 2011
Champs Cards I felt left out because At eisenhower they have a system where you can dress down on Fridays, get to cut in front of people in the lunch line and get to sit where ever they want on Mondays. I really don t like the system because I makes me feel like I m one of the bad kids that did something wrong and is in trouble for it. The party for the Champs people is on the first Wednesday of the quarter and the people that are on the list get to play volleyball and get to go to lunch early that kind of stuff. When I wasn t on Champs for the first quarter we did a test and for the next 2 hours we had just read because she didn t have anything else on our lesson plans that day so it was boring. So to me I think the Champs system leave kids out and I think really the champs card system should be for grades and behavior.

D D Eisenhower Middle School 5

Posted July 20, 2009
I feel that my child has received an excellent education at Eisenhower. She went on to Sumner and was ready for the hard work there. The teachers really cared about her. I felt comfortable coming up or calling when I had questions.

D D Eisenhower Middle School 1

Posted February 01, 2005
This school is not a good school for your child to attend.

D D Eisenhower Middle School
2901 North 72nd St, Kansas City, KS  66109
Last modified D D Eisenhower Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
D D Eisenhower Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top