Posted February 27, 2011
I have been so pleased with this school we came from weborn and this is 100% different the teachers are awesome the principal is the best and they have given so much to my children my kids will definitelybe ready for middle school now

Hazel Grove Elementary School 0

Posted May 26, 2008
Excellent school- by the end of the year, my kindergartener was reading entire books by himself, and had mastered basic addition! The teachers and administration are very dedicated, and go above and beyond what is expected of them. We are also very pleased with the fact that it is a 'neighborhood school', which are very rare now. Most families are able to walk to school. It gives the school and its students a closeness that you don't find anymore. I am so happy with Hazel Grove!

Hazel Grove Elementary School 4

Posted September 26, 2007
This is the best elementary school is USD 500. The teachers are great, the expectations are high, and the learning there has exceeded my expectations. They have made AYP every year I have been there. You won't find a more dedicated school!

Posted March 11, 2007
Bringing our children from private school to the public system, we expected to be disappointed. We were instead, pleasantly surprised to find that the school was great, and the staff was absolutely to notch.

Posted September 30, 2005
- a staff
This school has an exciting welcoming feel from the moment you walk in the doors.

Hazel Grove Elementary School
2401 North 67th St, Kansas City, KS  66104
Last modified Hazel Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hazel Grove Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top