Kansas City, KS

1 star

Posted March 09, 2014
My son hurt himself @ this school and he suffered an concussion on which he was put on brain rest by his physician. This school did not contact me. 3 days went by and I had no idea what happened to my son. Yes, the principle is horrible. So horrible that she dated my husband's pathetic friend. I called the Kansas City, Ks Public Schools to get our son a transfer and they told me I could not transfer my child even with me willing to drive our kids to and from school. No one knew what happened to our son. Then, to make matters worst, I got a call from the school asking me if our son could play at recess after I told them he was on brain rest. I could of easily sued this school!!! We did not sue because the school is so poor that they're always begging us for money. The kids eat lunch in the gym room!!! Then, the principle begged me to call the school board and tell them that things were fine. This lady is selfish, she's a poor leader, and she only care about herself.

Posted May 28, 2013
that principal is horrible leadership boo!!!!! my two kids are not learning in that school. when school begin in Agust there going to a better school.

Posted November 23, 2009
HIghly Dislike the education my son is getting at this school and he's in K

Posted February 28, 2007

John F Kennedy Elementary School
2600 North 72nd St, Kansas City, KS  66109
Last modified John F Kennedy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John F Kennedy Elementary School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top