Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

My only experience is with the Principal and Maslak, both deserve medals!! My son can be hard to handle and pushes teachers, he is part of the white minorty at the school and they treat him OUTSTANDING and communicate great.

The K teacher Ms. Maslak is awesome, you can't fault the school for adopting the shitty Common Core curriculum, as the Feds withholds funding if they do not, not to mention Brownback cut funding! I think the school is great as far as kindergarten is concerned, almost wish I wasnt moving until the end of K only because Maslak is fantastic!!!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Ms. Maslak is my only experience, she is fantastic, she cares and she knows how to effectively handle the kids.

My son hurt himself @ this school and he suffered an concussion on which he was put on brain rest by his physician. This school did not contact me. 3 days went by and I had no idea what happened to my son. Yes, the principle is horrible. So horrible that she dated my husband's pathetic friend. I called the Kansas City, Ks Public Schools to get our son a transfer and they told me I could not transfer my child even with me willing to drive our kids to and from school. No one knew what happened to our son. Then, to make matters worst, I got a call from the school asking me if our son could play at recess after I told them he was on brain rest. I could of easily sued this school!!! We did not sue because the school is so poor that they're always begging us for money. The kids eat lunch in the gym room!!! Then, the principle begged me to call the school board and tell them that things were fine. This lady is selfish, she's a poor leader, and she only care about herself.

that principal is horrible leadership boo!!!!! my two kids are not learning in that school. when school begin in Agust there going to a better school.

HIghly Dislike the education my son is getting at this school and he's in K

Last modified John F Kennedy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.