Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted October 02, 2015
My only experience is with the Principal and Maslak, both deserve medals!! My son can be hard to handle and pushes teachers, he is part of the white minorty at the school and they treat him OUTSTANDING and communicate great.

John F Kennedy Elementary School 4

Posted October 02, 2015
The K teacher Ms. Maslak is awesome, you can't fault the school for adopting the shitty Common Core curriculum, as the Feds withholds funding if they do not, not to mention Brownback cut funding! I think the school is great as far as kindergarten is concerned, almost wish I wasnt moving until the end of K only because Maslak is fantastic!!!

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted October 02, 2015
Ms. Maslak has been a fantastic teacher even while being handcuffed by Common Core, I've yet to see any Green + Blue = 3.5 to the 3rd power math. My son loves her, she communicates often w me as a parent and works incredibly with parents as far as what I have seen.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted October 02, 2015
Ms. Maslak is my only experience, she is fantastic, she cares and she knows how to effectively handle the kids.

Posted March 09, 2014
My son hurt himself @ this school and he suffered an concussion on which he was put on brain rest by his physician. This school did not contact me. 3 days went by and I had no idea what happened to my son. Yes, the principle is horrible. So horrible that she dated my husband's pathetic friend. I called the Kansas City, Ks Public Schools to get our son a transfer and they told me I could not transfer my child even with me willing to drive our kids to and from school. No one knew what happened to our son. Then, to make matters worst, I got a call from the school asking me if our son could play at recess after I told them he was on brain rest. I could of easily sued this school!!! We did not sue because the school is so poor that they're always begging us for money. The kids eat lunch in the gym room!!! Then, the principle begged me to call the school board and tell them that things were fine. This lady is selfish, she's a poor leader, and she only care about herself.

Posted May 28, 2013
that principal is horrible leadership boo!!!!! my two kids are not learning in that school. when school begin in Agust there going to a better school.

Posted November 23, 2009
HIghly Dislike the education my son is getting at this school and he's in K

2600 North 72nd St, Kansas City, KS  66109
Last modified John F Kennedy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.