Kingman Elementary School 1

Posted May 19, 2012
Bullying problems are a major issue at this school. Administration doesn't want to be bothered with parent concerns. Lunch room is out of control, students throwing food, stealing lunches and complete lack of respect. Supervision on the playground is lacking terribly. The staff is cliquey and are bullies themselves. The state assessment test scores are skewed, students are "taught" to the test! I would not recommend this school to anyone.

Kingman Elementary School 2

Posted January 25, 2007
This school has some good qualities. I really enjoy my sons teacher this year she seems to really care about the kids and is willing to keep the parents very up to date on their childrens progress. Safety is a real concern for me though. There is not a routine set up for when the children are out of school. The doors open and the kids are free to roam and go anywhere they please. Scary! I have had several occations where I have had to search for my child and I am not the only one. After school safety really needs to come up on the priority list. I also feel that the Leadership of the school doesn't listen to the parents and are unwilling to make changes that are best for the child.

Kingman Elementary School 1

Posted November 25, 2006
The quality of academics is unacceptable compared to other schools in the area. They have cut many extra curricular activities in order to provide funding for things they think necessary like the football program. The level of parent involvement was high but the school officials refused to listen to the parents and students.

Kingman Elementary School 5

Posted November 18, 2004
This is a very good school. I feel like the teachers and principal in this school really care for our children. And do their utmost to make sure our children are getting the most from their education.

Kingman Elementary School 4

Posted July 15, 2004
Great School! Reading a high priority in this school. Teachers care about kids and have good parent/teacher rapport. Expect kids to do their best and be responsible. A real back to basics school.

Kingman Elementary School
607 North Spruce St, Kingman, KS  67068
Last modified Kingman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8
Kingman Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top