Lakin, KS

Lakin Elementary School 0

Posted October 10, 2008
Our gifted children are not challenged they are taught right along side with the rest of the class including special ed. My daughter is very smart, and there are so many other kids in her class that are very smart too, but they are completley bored. I want my child to continue to love learning and I don't want my child to give up because the school has given up.

Lakin Elementary School 4

Posted September 19, 2006
I think that LGS is a great school. They are helping both of my younger boys that are speech delayed very well, I can understand them much better. They pushed my daughter to do her best and helped my son with his work when his depression got bad. The teachers are great and are there to help any way possible. There is a good music program at the school and there are not really any extracurricular activities for the younger kids. I think that the level of parent involvement is high, it just depends on the parents if they want to be involved or not. I like to know what is going on and check up on all of my kids, the teachers are very understanding and helpful when you have questions as is the principal. I also attended LGS and it is much different and still the same.

Lakin Elementary School
407 North Main, Lakin, KS  67860
Last modified Lakin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lakin Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top