Lawrence, KS

Posted October 13, 2010
Because everyday my daughter eagerly asks, "Is today a school day?" and when the answer is no, she is disappointed. She comes home excited to teach me a new song or tell me all about digging potatoes or show me a new bug she captured in the garden. I wish I went to a school like this when I was a kid, so much wonder and excitement ahead of her.

Posted October 13, 2010
Prairie Moon is such a fun school, I love to go help in the garden or sit in on knitting or Spanish class.

Prairie Moon Waldorf School 0

Posted October 12, 2010
Prairie Moon is the only Waldorf school in Kansas. Through a rich curriculum Prairie Moon Waldorf School fosters the development of self-knowledge and helps children to engage fully in the world by awakening in them warmth of heart, clarity of thought, and strength of purpose. Waldorf education strives to cultivate students who grow into creative, motivated, self-confident adults who are able to find purpose and direction in their lives.

Posted October 12, 2010
The way the teachers teachand encourage the children, Very impressive

Posted October 12, 2010
kids WANT to be here! the most fun, the best teachers, the most love and support in a group of people in any school ever!

Posted March 30, 2009
Prairie Moon is the perfect place for families who are looking for an education that will address 'the whole child' and not just focus on achieving high test scores. I love that the curriculum centers on a connection with nature, and we really feel part of a community at Prairie Moon.

Posted February 06, 2009
My son has attended this school for two years now and we couldn't be happier. His creative spirit and joy of life are respected and encouraged. I love the curriculum and I love the people.

Prairie Moon Waldorf School
1853 East 1600 Road, Lawrence, KS  66044
Last modified Prairie Moon Waldorf School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Prairie Moon Waldorf School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top