Sunflower Elementary School 4

Posted April 15, 2013
Sunflower Elementary is a great school. The office staff is friendly-enough but the teachers are amazing. My son was only there for 1/2 a year for 3rd grade and he loved it! This was a great experience for trying out a new school for my son with our move to Kansas. He made friends easily and his teacher cared about him a lot and kept him on task in a gentle way and corresponded with me well enough so I felt like my concerns were always addressed.

Posted April 07, 2009

Sunflower Elementary School 0

Posted October 02, 2008
Its one of the best schools my son has went too. The teachers are engaging and are willing to talk to parents one on one, any time they have free.

Posted November 29, 2005
Sunflower Elementary is a wonderful school! The teachers are caring and understanding. Dr. Smith is outstanding in relating to the students and children yet maintaining a sense of discipline, organization and responsibility. The children are kept in line but still have lots of fun. My third grader and second grader just love their school and teachers and so do I! I am very grateful for the quality of educational experience that Sunflower provides our children.

Posted November 17, 2004
Jill, the principal at Sunflower, is the most caring and dedicated person that I have ever met in the educational community. She knows every student and parent by first name, and she has put extra time into developing creative activities for all students. Jill and the teathers at Sunflower have given my twin nieces the desire to learn and to achieve greatness. My nieces have improved tremendously since moving to Lawrence three years ago as fourth graders, and I believe that improvement is due primarily to the special team of teachers at Sunflower. I wish they could follow the girls to junior high next year. I would rank Sunflower as the best elementary school in Kansas. I know teachers and schools throughout Kansas, and I would not want my OWN children to go anywhere else. I hope the entire team is still there in another five years.

Sunflower Elementary School
2521 Inverness Dr, Lawrence, KS  66047
Last modified Sunflower Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sunflower Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top