Deerfield Elementary School 2

Posted October 06, 2014
If it weren't for the awesome teacher my son had last year I would give this school a one star rating. They make no effort to help special needs students and I have never encountered a more disinterested, uncaring principal in all of the years of my kids being in school. We pulled him out and put him in a private school and it was the best decision we could have ever made. This school may be great if your kids have no special needs but if you have any behavioral issues, forget it.

Deerfield Elementary School 5

Posted October 29, 2009

Deerfield Elementary School 5

Posted May 07, 2004
- a former student

Deerfield Elementary School
101 Lawrence Ave, Lawrence, KS  66049
Last modified Deerfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Deerfield Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top