Lawrence, KS

Hillcrest Elementary School 2

Posted February 27, 2012
This is not a very good school . They do not care about children's manners and behaviors. Student's can play commercial computer games in classroom. I'm really disappointed.

Posted March 10, 2011
Hillcrest is an example of a school that doesn't just accept diversity it EMBRACES diversity. In the heart of Kansas, Hillcrest is a school with no clear ethnic majority. The school is populated by kids from every racial an ethnic group on the list. What is more important is that the kids EXCEL. Being an English Language Learner does not mean that you are in the minority at Hillcrest, nor does it mean that you are not expected to be smart. Students of all races, religions, and ethnic groups do well here and find friends that both look like themselves and look completely different. I LOVE this school. I LOVE the teachers. I LOVE the principal. Oh, and international pot luck night is to die for.

Posted April 27, 2010
Great school, Hill Crestare kids are exposed to multible cultures. Unfortunately It ransfered my kids to other school due to change of address.

Posted April 24, 2010
Hillcrest is a magnet school for English Language Learners from all over the world. The school has a very international feel to it.

Posted November 19, 2009

Posted October 03, 2009
Excellence in teaching and the international make-up of my son's school.

Posted September 19, 2009
The children attending Hillcrest are from around the world and they are all so excepting of each other and their differences. It is truly a great place to see the love that can be shared by different cultures.

Posted September 18, 2009
Hillcrest staff are extremely caring and my daughter loves her new school, as do I!

Posted September 17, 2009
Hillcrest is the perfect blend of almost every nation! We have housed families from 6 continents and more than 30 countries. Hillcrest gives my children the opportunities that most children never get. I love the staff, teachers, paraeducators and most of all our students and their families! Hillcrest really is number one!

Posted March 29, 2009
this is so far the best school my child has went to,All the teacher put effort to help our childeren (GREAT international school) :)

Hillcrest Elementary School
1045 Hilltop Dr, Lawrence, KS  66044
Last modified Hillcrest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hillcrest Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top