Posted February 08, 2009
We are very pleased with this school. Supported by a fantastic staff, students seem to thrive here. Both parents and students alike feel the sense of community and school pride. I really like the fact that Schwegler celebrates diversity in its students, something I feel very important for my children to appreciate. And I'm also very impressed by the low staff turnover, some of Schwegler's teachers were once students here, that really says a lot about this school's fine reputation. I'm very thankful my children attended here and highly recommend this school.

Posted September 11, 2008
This School is a very Good School. My son has come a long ways here at Schwegler. The Teachers are very Good. My son is in 4th Grade and he knows about ever Teacher there.

Schwegler Elementary School 3

Posted December 16, 2007

Posted June 07, 2007
- a former student

Schwegler Elementary School 4

Posted June 20, 2006
The quality of the academic programs varies by teacher, we have had some great ones, though. The music, art, and P.E. teachers are all favorites of my children. The gifted education teacher and the speech pathologist are awesome. The parent involvement seems above average. Overall, we have had a really good experience at Schwegler.

Schwegler Elementary School 4

Posted May 01, 2005
My son attended kindergarten and first grade. Because Schwegler has kids with a nice mix of income levels and ethnicities, he was exposed to a wide variety of friends. The teachers were outstanding, caring and effective. Many outside activities to enrich the curriculum. A very positive experience.

Schwegler Elementary School
2201 Ousdahl Rd, Lawrence, KS  66046
Last modified Schwegler Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Schwegler Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top